• Immediate
    • 2020-2021
    • Leasing Specials
    • Portfolio
    • Any Availability

UVA OFF-GROUNDS HOUSING
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA

Roommate Forum Message

Summer Sublet: 1 bdrm + den & bathroom, $875/mo, summer 2020 (may-august) 

tl;dr: subletting 1 bedroom (furnished, if you want) + den and bathroom, $875 per month plus utilities, available from May-August. Photos below.

I'm moving out in May, and looking for someone to sublet my room for the summer from the beginning of May to August (dates are flexible). (My roommate, John Modica, is also looking for someone to fill the room for the 2020-21 school year, so there's the possibility of signing onto the lease on a more permanent basis.)

I've been in 630 Cabell Avenue, Apt F for four years, and I have really enjoyed my time here. It's a very comfortable, recently refurbished apartment unit with three levels; two roommates are upstairs, and I occupy the downstairs bedroom and den; the main, middle floor is the living room and kitchen.

My bedroom gets plenty of natural light, and both the bedroom and the den are very spacious. I can leave the bedroom furniture for you, if you don't want to spend any money on a mattress, a bedframe, a desk, an office chair, bookshelves, or a dresser. (The den won't be furnished, unfortunately.)

The kitchen has granite countertops, a big pantry, an electric cooktop, oven, built-in microwave, and dishwasher. The apartment also has an in-unit washer/dryer. We also have a deck with a beautiful view of the mountains.

The apartment is just a 5-minute walk away from the UTS bus stops for the Inner Loop and/or Outer Loop, and a 10-15 minute walk to Central Grounds. There is free parking behind the apartment building, and plenty of street parking.

Here is a link with photos, a floorplan, and additional information about the apartment: http://www.u-apts.com/property.cfm?id=5322

If anyone is interested, or knows anyone who might be, please get in touch. I'm happy to give you a tour of our place and answer any questions!

Mar 9, 2020 - Joseph Wei - 5107898901 - jaw2yc@virginia.edu

Add Your Reply

This forum is only for individuals, prospective tenants, or tenants that are looking for rooms to rent or are advertising for roommates. Any posts or replies from businesses or any other commercial entity will not be approved.

Any post that contains inappropriate or illegal content, discrimination, or content that violates fair housing laws will not be approved.

Any person that is 18 years old or older that is living in a University Apartments' apartment or house must be listed on the lease as a tenant or a subletter. It is a violation of the lease agreement to allow unauthorized occupants to live in your dwelling. All subletters must submit rental applications, pay the rental application fee, and be approved by the University Apartments' rental criteria. Tenants must pay a sublet fee and tenants and subletters must sign a sublet agreement with University Apartments in order for the sublet to be approved.

University Apartments reserves the right to remove any post for any reason. University Apartments, LLC is not liable for any claims, damages or actions derived from or relating to disputes between roommates. Unless otherwise stated, University Apartment's signs joint leases with all tenants sharing the liability equally as a group. We do not typically have individual leases for each roommate. University Apartments offers a wide variety of housing in the University of Virginia off grounds area. Please visit our home page at www.u-apts.com if you would like more information about our apartments.

Category:  Roommates Wanted / Rooms for Rent

Replying to:

Summer Sublet: 1 bdrm + den & bathroom, $875/mo, summer 2020 (may-august)

Your Message:

Your Name:
Phone:

Your Email Address:

Check here to display email address (optional)

To Post your Message, click on the Cow below: